Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Carl_Man_City said:
Can be done via Berlin for those struggling. Liverpool to Berlin Sunday to Wednesday is £70. Train from Berlin to Prague is £75.
Have booked Monday to Thursday via Berlin. Flights from Liverpool at £71 are timed well. Plenty of trains (takes about four hours) Cheapest train from Berlin about 58 euros return. Chance for beers in Berlin and Prague!

dw7 said:
How many tickets we looking at reckon I mite struggle to be honest
if played in plzen it'll be 1500. be worse than villereal for tickets this one. booked sunday to thursday in prague, buzzin! old town looks a great booze up

dw7 said:
stimo said:
dw7 said:
if played in plzen it'll be 1500. be worse than villereal for tickets this one. booked sunday to thursday in prague, buzzin! old town looks a great booze up
Only doing mon-wed missed out on Villarreal tickets by 1 day fingers crossed I suppose
most people do monday-wednesday, cheaper doing it from sunday-thursday plus an extra two days in prague! from newcastle airport though so will be dragged out thursday night when we come back as well, i fear for my health after that week.

stimo said:
dw7 said:

Is 1500 certain, they're only obliged to give us 5% of capacity, which would be around 600?

lancs blue said:
stimo said:
dw7 said:

Is 1500 certain, they're only obliged to give us 5% of capacity, which would be around 600?
was a guess to be honest mate, i heard somewhere that there has to be at least 1500 tickets for away fans to meet regulations, might be where the rumours about moving it to prague's stadium are coming from. could be wrong im sure we'll find out next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.