Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

Every time a game is expected to sell out before reaching 10,00 points it never does.

Wont be suprised to see this go to the weekend & down to about 8,500.

jimbo101 said:
Every time a game is expected to sell out before reaching 10,00 points it never does.

I know what you mean but just can't see it this time. Less than 500 tickets on actual sale (after Superbia etc) and popular trip but you never know. Depends on how many have more than 13K points I guess?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
Tonster said:
jimbo101 said:

I know what you mean but just can't see it this time. Less than 500 tickets on actual sale (after Superbia etc) and popular trip but you never know. Depends on how many have more than 13K points I guess?

Stoke sold out on 7,500 points with 2,800 tickets!

jimbo101 said:

Hope you're right but I can't see it personally. How much are those hotels in Plzen that you've mentioned? We're thinking of booking a cheap one for the night of the game.

That allocation is ridiculous. I'm not on this trip so this post isn't sour grapes but there should be a minimum allocation for away fans in the CL and it should be at least double what we've got here

Tonster said:
foley87 said:
So when do we think this will sell out then? Will it even get to 1pm?

Touch and go I would have thought
There are not as many supporters with 12000 plus points as people think.
The main gripe is that the supporters groups are getting any allocation,however small
Tickets for this match should only be sold to supporters who meet the loyalty points criteria in their own right

Plus not everyone with 12000 points are going to be going, got 10,500 will this be enough

As others have pointed out, there are not that many supporters with more than 12,000 points. . . .

BUT, I imagine that plenty of blues have been in contact with mates/acquaintances who DO have loads of points but who are not going to Plzen, so they (the people with loads of loyalty points, that is) can acquire tickets and pass them on.

I can quite understand this, but it might be in the club's interest to try and work out some sort of system to ensure that those who get the tickets are the ones who actually travel.

For games in Italy (Juventus, Napoli, for example) we had our names on the ticket.

Anyway, I'm still hoping that there will be tickets left on Friday morning.

Bloody UEFA! The game should have been played in Prague, in which case thousands of blues would have gone.

Been told to exchange your money out there as they're crying out for English cash but to watch out for the dodgy stalls. I dont want to come back with loads of their money so probably get it when and needed out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.