Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

allan harper said:
Been told to exchange your money out there as they're crying out for English cash but to watch out for the dodgy stalls. I dont want to come back with loads of their money so probably get it when and needed out there.

You not got any euros left after Munich, mate? Or did you spend them all on liquid breakfasts?

raininspain said:
As others have pointed out, there are not that many supporters with more than 12,000 points. . . .

BUT, I imagine that plenty of blues have been in contact with mates/acquaintances who DO have loads of points but who are not going to Plzen, so they (the people with loads of loyalty points, that is) can acquire tickets and pass them on.

I can quite understand this, but it might be in the club's interest to try and work out some sort of system to ensure that those who get the tickets are the ones who actually travel.

For games in Italy (Juventus, Napoli, for example) we had our names on the ticket.

Anyway, I'm still hoping that there will be tickets left on Friday morning.

Bloody UEFA! The game should have been played in Prague, in which case thousands of blues would have gone.

I think there are a fair few who will have over 11,500 points (more than you would think) and most of those will be going to Plzen (at least we are) that's why they've got those points in the first place, they go to most of the games, especially cracking trips like this one.

raininspain said:
allan harper said:
Been told to exchange your money out there as they're crying out for English cash but to watch out for the dodgy stalls. I dont want to come back with loads of their money so probably get it when and needed out there.

You not got any euros left after Munich, mate? Or did you spend them all on liquid breakfasts?

None from Munich used them in duty free, if this place was euros it would save some hassle.

You going to Plzen?

raininspain said:
As others have pointed out, there are not that many supporters with more than 12,000 points. . . .

BUT, I imagine that plenty of blues have been in contact with mates/acquaintances who DO have loads of points but who are not going to Plzen, so they (the people with loads of loyalty points, that is) can acquire tickets and pass them on.

I can quite understand this, but it might be in the club's interest to try and work out some sort of system to ensure that those who get the tickets are the ones who actually travel.

For games in Italy (Juventus, Napoli, for example) we had our names on the ticket.

Bloody UEFA! The game should have been played in Prague, in which case thousands of blues would have gone.

Having your name on the ticket though counted for nothing at juventus as no checks were made

allan harper said:
raininspain said:
allan harper said:

None from Munich used them in duty free, if this place was euros it would save some hassle.

You going to Plzen?

If Prague was Euros it'd be dear as hell fuck that.

citytill1die84 said:
allan harper said:
raininspain said:

You going to Plzen?

If Prague was Euros it'd be dear as hell fuck that.

Good thinking!

allan harper said:
raininspain said:
allan harper said:

You going to Plzen?

Still hoping for a ticket, haven't booked flights yet. But would love to go.

Just booked for Munich, though! If you need any help with a hotel, let me know and I'll get you the discounted rate (with solid breakfast included!).

raininspain said:

i see what you are saying with the name on ticket thing, but then again if people had spares you wouldn't be able to give them to blues out there. i managed one for ajax away for face value.

stimo said:
raininspain said:

i see what you are saying with the name on ticket thing, but then again if people had spares you wouldn't be able to give them to blues out there. i managed one for ajax away for face value.

Spot on, mate. We need to look at this objectively from all angles.

But if anyone has a spare for Plzen, I'll look after you in Munich!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.