Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

ell said:
No trains till 4am back to Prague. Quite a few on twitter suggesting we arrange a coach back

Not sure if you've seen sallythecats post in t&t exchange forum but there's one sorted for about £25 a head.

Lrrr said:
allan harper said:
5 tickets for viktoria plzen away
Purchased!!!! Get in!!! Thanks for queuing up Jason, I'll buy you an 80p pint over in Czech Republic!!!

Get the fuck in!!
Can't believe you made him queue, get him trained up on how to buy the tickets online, two tickets purchased in less than two minutes, see you in Plzen.

Jason can't even work his microwave never mind a computer!

bluesmith said:
disappeared off the ticket page, looks to be sold out.

Fucking hell, already?! I've just had a text off a mate saying he can't get in the site to book

Got mine at bang on 1 on ticket website,phew that was a stressful morning waiting for them not to sell out

Bloody UEFA! And I thought they were only interested in money!

If they'd played this game in a proper stadium (in Prague) there would have been loads and loads of blues there.

See you all in Munich!

edtheblue said:
Got mine at bang on 1 on ticket website,phew that was a stressful morning waiting for them not to sell out

ditto same here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.