Viktoria Plzen v City (Tuesday 17 September)

ell said:
Noticed some on a touting website for £125 already in the city section
City should buy the ticket
Trace it back to the supporter number
Empty his/her account for £125 less the real cost and then switch the access to their seasoncard off

squirtyflower said:
ell said:
Empty his/her account for £125 less the real cost and then switch the access to their seasoncard off

Without a doubt.

I was told only about 350 went on sale to the fans, the rest went official (not sure what they meant by official) Sounded secret!

allan harper said:
squirtyflower said:
ell said:

Without a doubt.

I was told only about 350 went on sale to the fans, the rest went official (not sure what they meant by official) Sounded secret!
Superbia?
Hospitality?
Supporters Clubs?

allan harper said:
squirtyflower said:
ell said:

Without a doubt.

I was in the ticket office this morning buying my Aston Villa ticket and there were a lot of people there and quite a few were buying for other people as well as themselves so I doubt that there were only 350 on sale. If so they would have sold out at 10.30!! Sorry but I don't like 'conspiracy' theories!! But then I can be a bit naive at times because I trust people and I trust the club!! :-)

de niro said:
got ours but its a bloody disgrace that we have such a small allocation.
if they join the CL with a small ground they should move the game or give us a minimum of 1000 tickets.

Sorry, but why is it a disgrace? It's their home game and they've qualified on merit, why should they have to move it to accommodate more City fans? Do you think the CL should be the sole preserve of the "big clubs", that seems more like the attitude we criticise the rags for.

Eccles Blue said:
allan harper said:
squirtyflower said:

Without a doubt.

I was in the ticket office this morning buying my Aston Villa ticket and there were a lot of people there and quite a few were buying for other people as well as themselves so I doubt that there were only 350 on sale. If so they would have sold out at 10.30!! Sorry but I don't like 'conspiracy' theories!! But then I can be a bit naive at times because I trust people and I trust the club!! :-)

How could it sell out at 10:30!!! There's only a handful of fans on 13'000 points!!

allan harper said:
Eccles Blue said:
allan harper said:
Without a doubt.

How could it sell out at 10:30!!! There's only a handful of fans on 13'000 points!!

Read my post from yesterday!

allan harper said:
Eccles Blue said:
allan harper said:
Without a doubt.

Well there were more than a 'handful' of fans there when I was there and, of the ones who were in front of me, a few bought at least 7 tickets so, the point I was making was, if they had only got 350 tickets, with the ones that were buying at 9.00am plus the ones who were buying online all the tickets would have gone by 10.30!! In other words there MUST have been more than 350!!

So maybe more than a handful of fans are on 13,000 points? :-)

Eccles Blue said:
allan harper said:
Eccles Blue said:

Well there were more than a 'handful' of fans there when I was there and, of the ones who were in front of me, a few bought at least 7 tickets so, the point I was making was, if they had only got 350 tickets, with the ones that were buying at 9.00am plus the ones who were buying online all the tickets would have gone by 10.30!! In other words there MUST have been more than 350!!

So maybe more than a handful of fans are on 13,000 points? :-)

I think there are more than a handful of fans on over 13000 points, there are several on here for a start (myself included).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.