VILE SCUM (unedited version)

you now what the really sad thing is about that video footage and all the other stories mentioned in this topic is that i'm not even surprised anymore. if these sort of people do anything good it's a surprise to me, all fake gangsta bravado (but only in gangs of course), picking on a single person.that's the world we live in now i'm afraid and what a shit one it is too.these c**ts should have no second chances, they want putting down, end of story.

that has just knocked me for a six...

sub human filth like that should be locked away for life. then test drugs and other products on them.

why wait 10 years testing new cancer cures on animals to see if there safe when we could inject and try tablets on

scum like this !

A lot of young kids who go on to beat up other kids and worse have been 'taught a lesson' their whole life.

Last week, for a medico- legal assesment, I sat down with the mother and step father of a 15 year old charged with arsona and attempted murder. His stepfather said, and I quote:

" As a young un, I brayed im till he can hardly walk, but e's allus bin a bad un"

When this lad was 5 years old, his real father broke both of his ankles and fractured his skull. He was in foster care until he was 9 where he was sexually abused. He returned to the care of his mother and loving step father, who determined to 'sort him out' in the way described.

Now I ask you. Has this lad ever had a chance? Do you really think that society should execute him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.