villa attendance

cleavers said:
Is this official crowd 10,000 short ? I was there against Aris (not tonight - working and skint), but there looked more tonight on TV ?

I too though this, there were 3500 empty seats in the south stand, say all those in the 3rd tier were scattered elswhere in the ground that would leave 12,000 seats, so in reality there should of been 32k-33k. Found it weird that it was 25k, considering one third tier and the whole of the north stand was empty against Notts County and 27k was announced at that game.

The attendance seemed about right to me, definitely a lot less than the Aris match, CBL1 was half empty, as was the North stand and there were fewer in EL3 than for Aris. Embarrassingly low tbh.

I bet we take more than 25,000 to the semi's. Big club my arse. Everton got 5000 more against fucking Reading.

Poor attendance but at the end of the day we've had a fuck load of home games lately, including replays against lower league opposition and it's taken its toll.

Just gotta pack the place against Reading now though

mcfcliam said:
Everyone who can make it tonight should.

What a chance to get to Wembley if we win.

Lets get the behind the lads tonight.
except tourist and daytrippers :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.