Villa away (FA Cup)- pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if MD is injured? Agree with selection but defensively we could be struggling for cover next week

I`m hoping Sagna has a decent game today as he could fill in at centre back against Sunderland and hold back with the rest for the Leicester game.

Quite agree. Hope he nails it. This game will also help decide whether our young players are ready to play in 4 major cups. If not - Transfer window still open

OS now stating a rest for Yaya so we will take it that MP has given his pre game spiel.

Famous last words a solid win and no injuries.

KDB put the kiss of death on him when he said he had played injury free for the last four seasons in his last interview so no more interviews other than our MOM saying we are looking forward to the fifth round.

Nice to "see" an experimental side. I do think it'll be Fernando at the base of a 3 and Delph and Dinho playing a bit further forward,rather than just Dinho in the no.10. Liking Sagna at CB as well.
This is what I want too. Fuck all the Delph on the left bollocks and don't play 4231 either. Have Fernando sitting, with Delph and Fernandinho box-to-box, high energy. It's really that simple!

Last edited:
I think they can`t be playing two games in a 3 day period nowadays and I would look at resting them both against Sunderland and keep them both fit for the Leicester game.

I agree if they are ok , but MDM on the bench today would have been ok imo.

Same as YAYA to come on for a brief spell if needed.

Can't wait to see if Sagna at centre back is a real option and not a Petrov left back Internet fantasy. I think it's likely it will be a success, he's a too defender.

SitecoreImage
I am really excited to see this new player Agelino... He is supposed to have the vision of a young linesman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.