Villa away (FA Cup)- pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see Dinho in Yaya's usual role with Delph and Nando behind. I think this is the combination that'll work with at least one of the CM's totally committed to defending.

Sagna at CB could be the start of a good partnership. I must say, I'm impressed that Pellers has made this many changes and started Nacho, with some exciting youngsters on the bench. Hope Angelino gets a run out if we're in a comfortable spot.

Really liking this team!! Resting some of the big boys for a crazy busy Feb. Defence looks very solid, strong mid and lots of pace up top. Can't wait now!!

I know it's 15 mins to kick off but it looks like Villa only have just over half the home blocks available. Wonder if the commentators or press will pick up on it. I suspect not.

Excited to see Dinho in Yaya's usual role with Delph and Nando behind. I think this is the combination that'll work with at least one of the CM's totally committed to defending.

Sagna at CB could be the start of a good partnership. I must say, I'm impressed that Pellers has made this many changes and started Nacho, with some exciting youngsters on the bench. Hope Angelino gets a run out if we're in a comfortable spot.

I hope he does to because if he does it will be because we are through to the next round if he gets game time.

Good team selection. Given that we are in one domestic final already the FA cup is a luxury.

PL title and top 4 are more important in the bigger scheme of things.

Having said that, I still think this team are good enough to beat Villa today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.