Villa away (FA Cup)- pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willy
Sagna - Ota - Demi - Kolarov (if fit)
Navas - Fernando - Delph - Silva
Iheanacho - Sterling

Rest Silva, Sterling and Delph if we get a comfortable lead.

Will depend a lot on the recovery from last night as we were being kicked all through the match. But Pelle's usual plan is to start with the strongest and sub out the important ones once the game is in the bag, so I expect Aguero to start and a similar lineup to yesterday. I think its important also that Sterling gets a run of games as he will be one who should shoulder the absence of De Bruyne the most. Lets get him in a groove and hopefully start scoring more too.

Will depend a lot on the recovery from last night as we were being kicked all through the match. But Pelle's usual plan is to start with the strongest and sub out the important ones once the game is in the bag, so I expect Aguero to start and a similar lineup to yesterday. I think its important also that Sterling gets a run of games as he will be one who should shoulder the absence of De Bruyne the most. Lets get him in a groove and hopefully start scoring more too.

Well said. But I see some more rotation.

Would expect Sergio and Kelechi to start.
Fernando and Delph quite certainly. Navas probably.

Sterling and Silva could have one half each.
Maybe Yaya as a sub.
See if Dinho gets a rest again.

And maybe another kid subbed on the wings as an answer to KDBs injury?

Ah well, no replay please.

id rest Aguero and Silva (pop em on the bench), start Hart... because why not? He doesnt need a rest lol. Maybe start both Ferns and Delph, get Sagna back in.

For me.

Sagna Otamendi Demichelis Angelino
.........Delph....Fernando...........
Navas........Ya Ya.......Sterling
.............Iheanacho..........

I think Pellegrini will go with Aguerp over Ya Ya.

I would definately start Delph and Fernando.

The inclusion of Angelino will depend on Kolarov's injury and return date.

1-3.

Delph and Fernando in the middle, Kelechi upfront, rests given to Aguero/Sterling/Silva where possible. Wouldn't be a bad time to give Manu Garcia some game time, with KDB now out we're down to just Sterling Silva and Navas as our attacking mids, they need to be kept fit and fresh for a very heavy fixture schedule over the next 2 months. Is Patrick Roberts fit again? I know we're looking to loan him out but he could be another to get a game this weekend.

I think Manu Garcia is still injured? If Celina hasn't left I reckon both him and Barker to be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.