Villa away (FA Cup)- pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for 4-4-2 in this. Play Ineacho up with Sterling. And I'd love to see a kid or two thrown in.. What about Humthries? I know he's only 17, but ive heard great things of him..and can he really be any worse than Demichelis? Garcia also should have a run out. I can't wait, fuckin love Villa Park!!!

For me.

Sagna Otamendi Demichelis Angelino
.........Delph....Fernando...........
Navas........Ya Ya.......Sterling
.............Iheanacho..........

I think Pellegrini will go with Aguerp over Ya Ya.

I would definately start Delph and Fernando.

The inclusion of Angelino will depend on Kolarov's injury and return date.

1-3.
I think I'll do the same except having Clichy i/o Angelino. Silva should be allowed to recover fully, Aguero should be rested (there's simply none as important as he right now and he's not quite that player that you'll never worry about his tendency to get injured), keeping Fern and Zaba fit for Sunderland wouldn't hurt I suppose.

Been itching to see Angelino in a first team match for a long time, heard he's quality and this represents a great chance for him to play. I think the midweek match will have taken a lot out of them as it was a tough one so I think Pellers would be right to rotate here.. Also I'd rest MDM and play Sagna at CB to where I've seen him play for Arsenal before

yeah I think players will be rested, summit like

Caballero
Sagna
otamendi
Demichelis
clichy
fernando
Delph
Sterling
Navas
kelechi
Aguero

Would keep Aguero, Yaya and Silva on the bench for this one and try to keep them fresh for the Sunderland game. If Zaba plays then I would play Sagna against Sunderland or vice versa. The rest of the back four pick themselves as I can't see him playing Angelino although it would be a good game to play him in. Delph and Fernando in the middle with Sterling and Navas on the wings. Kelechi up front with if fit Bony. If not then bring Ferny into the midfield and play a 433

Exactly my thoughts.

According to....http://www.livesoccertv.com/schedules/2016-01-30/ I'll be using my imagination as the match won't be televised. I can somewhat understand why Arsenal v Burnely would be televised but have no idea why "the 'mouth derby" Portsmouth v Bournemouth and Nott Forrest v Watford would be televised instead of City v Villa. Seeing as how they are both PL teams with large followings, I would think City v Villa would get more eyeballs than those two matches. Especially with the global interest City have been picking up in recent years. But what do I know? Anybody have any info on which matches get picked and why?

Over here in the NFL they occasionally "blackout" (don't televise) games which don't sell out. I'm guessing this is not the case with the FA Cup and it's more of a "let everyone get their turn on TV" type thing. But again what do i know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.