Villa Away

kenzie115

Never been to Villa Park before so quite looking forward to it but I'm sat right near the front, row B, which I'm not thrilled with. I prefer sitting nearer the middle of the stand where you can pretty much guarantee everyone in front, behind, to your left and right will all be singing, I've found sometimes the edges of the pack don't join in as much. Plus you get a better perspective of the pitch from a bit further back.

Where's everyone else sat?

kenzie115 said:
Never been to Villa Park before so quite looking forward to it but I'm sat right near the front, row B, which I'm not thrilled with. I prefer sitting nearer the middle of the stand where you can pretty much guarantee everyone in front, behind, to your left and right will all be singing, I've found sometimes the edges of the pack don't join in as much. Plus you get a better perspective of the pitch from a bit further back.

not sure, but I would imagine in all of the other seats in the away part of the ground, but it is just a wild hunch and I may be wrong

BringBackSwales said:
kenzie115 said:

not sure, but I would imagine in all of the other seats in the away part of the ground, but it is just a wild hunch and I may be wrong

You may have got a negative response from some OP's but being a sarcastic bastard myself I quite enjoyed that.

kenzie115 said:
BringBackSwales said:

You may have got a negative response from some OP's but being a sarcastic bastard myself I quite enjoyed that.

thanks for taking it in the manner in which it was meant mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.