Villa away

chase of spades said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
2 clicks from the homepage and I found a seating plan.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10265,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/SeatingPlan/0,,10265,00.html</a>

Away fans are in that shaded blue bit down the side.
Thanks pal but thats what i found but it dont tell you seat numbers/row numbers does it?
It just shows whereabouts we sit,just thought we would be able to see our exact seat thats all!
This one gives you the block numbers for the away section as well (you'll have to strain your eyes a bit though!!):

3024650717_2526634809.jpg

de niro said:
chase of spades said:
Thanks pal but thats what i found but it dont tell you seat numbers/row numbers does it?
It just shows whereabouts we sit,just thought we would be able to see our exact seat thats all!

you can, well once to go to sit down anyway.
Ha Ha,nice one
oh well,see u there anyway guys!

Dubai Blue said:
chase of spades said:
This one gives you the block numbers for the away section as well (you'll have to strain your eyes a bit though!!):

3024650717_2526634809.jpg
Thanks pal,that aint bad that!
Well this is my seat number from city after buying my ticket - Del/Q2/S/0038 and 0037
From looking at this,Q2 looks preety good,just i wonder how far back i am!?

Unfortunately not the away game it once was. Most local pubs (who will serve away fans) are closed (lack of interest from the locals). The Pub by the roundabout (to the right of the away section in front of Tesco`s) was charging £5 to get in last season (ran out of piss poor, apparently, Beer before we got in ((3 Hrs B4 KO)) - my Girlfriends brother who was already in there warned us not to bother. We ended up standing outside Tesco`s drinking on the street. As it`s a 5.30pm KO this season we`re going into Brum city centre before hand.

where are people going for any drinks,any pubs i should avoid or go to?
Any in the city that people go to,like said above?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.