Villa away

Dubai Blue said:
chase of spades said:
Thanks pal but thats what i found but it dont tell you seat numbers/row numbers does it?
It just shows whereabouts we sit,just thought we would be able to see our exact seat thats all!
This one gives you the block numbers for the away section as well (you'll have to strain your eyes a bit though!!):

3024650717_2526634809.jpg

Block Q2 for me, row B, seat 9. A bit close to the front but nearer the half way line so not too bad.

Capacity 51,393? That's not right is it?

kenzie115 said:
Dubai Blue said:
This one gives you the block numbers for the away section as well (you'll have to strain your eyes a bit though!!):

3024650717_2526634809.jpg

Block Q2 for me, row B, seat 9. A bit close to the front but nearer the half way line so not too bad.

42000 approx isn't it?

squirtyflower said:
kenzie115 said:

42000 approx isn't it?

I thought it was something like that, wonder where the extra 9,000 go on the above picture?

SS111 said:
Cant wait for this now, seems most are on an all day piss up in Birmingham centre, should be a cracking atmosphere!

Are people getting trains to/from Aston station or Witton station?

Probably getting an off peak return which can be used on any train from Manc to Witton/Aston and when we change at Brum having a few there before moving on. Its not long on the train from New Street to Aston.

I went last season to villa and going again on the 22nd,the bar was closed to away fans maybe cos it was midweek ,man i was gagging for a beer .

hope its open this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.