Villa Away

Villa Ticket Question

Does anyone have any ideas about how many (if any) junior tickets are available for the Villa game?
By this I mean the ones that qualify with an adult ticket even if the junior doesnt qualify?

Thanks Blues

Are tickets selling fast, or are there still quite a few blocks left with tickets? Hopefully i can get one with 6800 pts with an under 16 ticket (Where the adult qualifies but the child doesnt)!

Is this 500 points per day difference a new thing? I'm sure it used to be 1000 points a day. It's messed us right up as we're all in different days now.

Walkbustaxi said:
Is this 500 points per day difference a new thing? I'm sure it used to be 1000 points a day. It's messed us right up as we're all in different days now.

Walkbustaxi said:

I've said this for ages,it's the best way to do it.
If a supporter is on 9999 points and another is on 9001 on the old system they qualify on the same day. That can't be right, the first guy has done at least a full seasons more aways.
Dropping it in 500s is much fairer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.