Villa Away

MCFCmadman said:
Are tickets selling fast, or are there still quite a few blocks left with tickets? Hopefully i can get one with 6800 pts with an under 16 ticket (Where the adult qualifies but the child doesnt)!

I was only given the lower tier as an option on the ticket site. Don't know if that means the upper is sold out.

cheddar404 said:
MCFCmadman said:
Are tickets selling fast, or are there still quite a few blocks left with tickets? Hopefully i can get one with 6800 pts with an under 16 ticket (Where the adult qualifies but the child doesnt)!

I was only given the lower tier as an option on the ticket site. Don't know if that means the upper is sold out.

I was offered both yesterday. maybe just a single or so left on the upper.

I went to ground about 3pm only the bottom tier left,looked like about 3 inches worth of tickets left...
Whatever that equates to...

middletonblue said:
I went to ground about 3pm only the bottom tier left,looked like about 3 inches worth of tickets left...

3 inches eh, how did you measure that, how did you know such a precise measurement.

mayo31 said:
middletonblue said:

3 inches eh, how did you measure that, how did you know such a precise measurement.

I'd suggest his use of the word 'about' means it wasn't a precise measurement.

2lxckeo.jpg

might help those versed in inches to seats translation to guestimate how many seats left

johnbmcr said:
2lxckeo.jpg

might help those versed in inches to seats translation to guestimate how many seats left

Thanks well with the average ticket being a width of .0254 mm taking into consideration the stack is 3 inch which equates to 7.62 cms I would guestimate there is 300 left.

I'll reword it Mr Mayo31 about the same size as your nose...So it's 3 inches either way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.