Villa Away

Forgot that this was NFL weekend at Wembley, so as I can't do both I've got 1 ticket available face value to anyone who can pick up in Sale

I have 1 spare, was hoping to use as a part of a swap deal plus money for a derby ticket, any takers please pm me cheers.

After 1 spare lower tier if possible can pick up around town/eastlands PM ta

Couple of seats available on the mini bus to Villa match, leaving from Fallowfield area

Please get in touch with Peter (Mod note - please don't post phone numbers or other personal details) if interested or need more info

Looking for three tickets together, but will take any spares going even if they are singles. Lower tier preferably, can collect from anywhere in Manchester or can collect outside villa park.

bluegirl74 said:
due to dozy junior blue tripping over yesterday and breaking her wrist, now have 1 adult 1 under 16 spare for this one.
lower tier.

still available. would prefer to sell as pair but just want rid now.
adult £41
under 16 £19

Still after a couple of either 16-20 or adult spares, can pick up in the Manchester / Stockport area please PM me.

2 adults tickets

to sell for villa, txt me on (Mod note - no phone numbers please) , i am based in london and would like these to go before united game on sunday as i'm away monday..i am at united game for exchange at last minute if needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.