Villa fan found guilty of punching nine year old City fan at Cup Final

Apologies to city fans for this animal so called villa fan. Don’t know what it is with our fans when they go to Wembley but I can only put it down to the all day drinking. My last two visits to Wembley against Chelsea and Liverpool I witnessed fighting amongst our own fans on both occasions. At villa park never see any trouble. I would say that the policing at Wembley is none existent , and hanging around for trains with opposing fans dosnt help.

Apologies to city fans for this animal so called villa fan. Don’t know what it is with our fans when they go to Wembley but I can only put it down to the all day drinking. My last two visits to Wembley against Chelsea and Liverpool I witnessed fighting amongst our own fans on both occasions. At villa park never see any trouble. I would say that the policing at Wembley is none existent , and hanging around for trains with opposing fans dosnt help.
Yes that would be it then. It's definitely the fault of the police that Villa fans fight with eachother and act like cunts at Wembley.

Yes that would be it then. It's definitely the fault of the police that Villa fans fight with eachother and act like cunts at Wembley.
It’s a abhorrent for a grown man to hit any child and he deserves more than just time in jail

To be fair to villa fans our fans get pissed up and Wembley and fight blue on blue too

It’s a abhorrent for a grown man to hit any child and he deserves more than just time in jail

To be fair to villa fans our fans get pissed up and Wembley and fight blue on blue too
Thanks for explaining it to me. Is it City fans fault that they fight eachother in the way that Villa fans do or the police's fault? Is my point.

Who the fuck punches a 9 year old child.

Honestly there are no words.

Good Job it wasn't witnessed by some of our less forgiving fans This bastard would be eating through a Straw for the rest of his life.

Who the fuck punches a 9 year old child.

Honestly there are no words.

Good Job it wasn't witnessed by some of our less forgiving fans This bastard would be eating through a Straw for the rest of his life.
My sons 22 if the **** would’ve punched him when he was 9 i’d prob just be getting out of prison now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.