Villa Fans on Our Up Coming Game

The Fixer

polishing silva's boots whilst blagging Nando's he
Was plesantly suprised by a huge portion of the comments :) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=56551&postdays=0&postorder=asc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... torder=asc</a>

I'm going 3-1 to us :)

One has written this:

"You will soon likely be the most hated club in the country but I'll always be fond of City or their older fans for one of the best moments I've ever seen at Villa Park. The year we were going for the title against Utd and we scored a late winner which was greeted by a pitch invasion and conga from the visiting City fans, class. "

Am I not right in saying that we actually won the game with a late Peter Reid winner? It was our first away win for years, too.

Didsbury Dave said:
One has written this:

"You will soon likely be the most hated club in the country but I'll always be fond of City or their older fans for one of the best moments I've ever seen at Villa Park. The year we were going for the title against Utd and we scored a late winner which was greeted by a pitch invasion and conga from the visiting City fans, class. "

Am I not right in saying that we actually won the game with a late Peter Reid winner? It was our first away win for years, too.

I thought we lost, Dave: and Curley-Wurly gave away a pen by sticking up a hand unnecessarily; something like 3-1? But I might well be wrong; it was a long time ago! Do remember rags fans being furious, though.

I have no bad intentions too the villa fans. Before our recent good fortunes, i hoped they would break into the top 4. Get arsenal out of the road and pip everton to it.

Considering they are our rivals and they dislike us over the barry thing, i still like them. Them and west ham. I just love little zola. Must be the nicest man in football.

LOL! One Villa fan said "Why boo Barry when Bellamy is on the pitch?"

Another said: "Bellamy could have an argument with himself"
LOL! That's really funny because I can actually picture that in my head.

Classic.

Rösler's Dad said:
Didsbury Dave said:
One has written this:

I thought we lost, Dave: and Curley-Wurly gave away a pen by sticking up a hand unnecessarily; something like 3-1? But I might well be wrong; it was a long time ago! Do remember rags fans being furious, though.

Your right Roslers Dad it was 3-1 Quinn scored for us, think Holden crossed it but Quinn,s header hit the bar and bounced in. Dave the Peter Reid match when we won 2-1 was in 1990 Ward scored the 1st , the year later at Villa we won 5-1 David White got 4.

Billy City said:
Rösler's Dad said:

Your right Roslers Dad it was 3-1 Quinn scored for us, think Holden crossed it but Quinn,s header hit the bar and bounced in. Dave the Peter Reid match when we won 2-1 was in 1990 Ward scored the 1st , the year later at Villa we won 5-1 David White got 4.

I thought I had a good memory but bloody hell, you hav ethe memory of an elephant.

Just wondering who will score for us now big bad Vass is in Turkey ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.