Villa Fans on Our Up Coming Game

skybluekings said:
LOL! One Villa fan said "Why boo Barry when Bellamy is on the pitch?"

Another said: "Bellamy could have an argument with himself"
LOL! That's really funny because I can actually picture that in my head.

Classic.

haha - i read an article in a paper last week about Bellerz that had the headline 'could find an arguement in a telephone box' haha i could picture that in my head!

windie said:
Billy City said:
Your right Roslers Dad it was 3-1 Quinn scored for us, think Holden crossed it but Quinn,s header hit the bar and bounced in. Dave the Peter Reid match when we won 2-1 was in 1990 Ward scored the 1st , the year later at Villa we won 5-1 David White got 4.

I thought I had a good memory but bloody hell, you have the penis of an elephant.

Just wondering who will score for us now big bad Vass is in Turkey ;-)

atalbot01 said:
My memories are slightly different from a Man City perspective....

As a 15 year old I went up to Maine Road when we were in the second division to watch the team on a Sunday with my mates... I was drinking in a pub (Underage I know... I was young and foolish) with a load of friendly Man City fans who took us under their wing, the same fans then preceeded to kick the living shit out of us... I broke my nose and 2 ribs and ended up missing the game...

For my own reasons I just hate Man City and wish them and their fans all the misfortune they could encounter.

this is very unfair. fair enough that he got beat up by a few "dickheads" but thats not all of us!! he shouldnt steriotype all of us for what happened to him YEARS ago. and also people change after they have been on the beer!!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
atalbot01 said:
My memories are slightly different from a Man City perspective....

As a 15 year old I went up to Maine Road when we were in the second division to watch the team on a Sunday with my mates... I was drinking in a pub (Underage I know... I was young and foolish) with a load of friendly Man City fans who took us under their wing, the same fans then preceeded to kick the living shit out of us... I broke my nose and 2 ribs and ended up missing the game...

For my own reasons I just hate Man City and wish them and their fans all the misfortune they could encounter.

this is very unfair. fair enough that he got beat up by a few "dickheads" but thats not all of us!! he shouldnt steriotype all of us for what happened to him YEARS ago. and also people change after they have been on the beer!!
you cant break your own nose and ribs and blame it on city fans you brummy twat

Rösler's Dad said:
Didsbury Dave said:
One has written this:

"You will soon likely be the most hated club in the country but I'll always be fond of City or their older fans for one of the best moments I've ever seen at Villa Park. The year we were going for the title against Utd and we scored a late winner which was greeted by a pitch invasion and conga from the visiting City fans, class. "

Am I not right in saying that we actually won the game with a late Peter Reid winner? It was our first away win for years, too.

I thought we lost, Dave: and Curley-Wurly gave away a pen by sticking up a hand unnecessarily; something like 3-1? But I might well be wrong; it was a long time ago! Do remember rags fans being furious, though.

This was the game where we had the banner 'Good luck Villa from the City of Manchester' wasn't it?

To be fair there's a lot of sensible opinions on there, no dickhead Billy Big Bo**ocks giving it about trashing us/Barry/our money etc. Most seem to be intelligent enough to remember we are by and large the same bunch of proper fans that we were before the investment and accept that there team has started slowly and a win for us wouldnt be unnexpected.

Some people on here could take some good lessons of that thread.

young blue said:
It hurts to hear other fans call Dunne "Dunney"

I know what you mean but towards the end i am sure his nickname changed to that useless **** or ffs, well thats what it seemed like to me lol.

bluealf said:
young blue said:
It hurts to hear other fans call Dunne "Dunney"

I know what you mean but towards the end i am sure his nickname changed to that useless **** or ffs, well thats what it seemed like to me lol.

Haha yeah, not for me though I loved him to the end

I must admit the villa lot arent a bunch of tossers like the Top Four and Tottehnam they've got a bit of respect and i love to see it as it doesnt seem to be around as much anymore :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.