Villa Fans on Our Up Coming Game

Had some good awaydays at Villa, in particular the re-arranged 5-1 (the day I found out my wife was expecting) and the 1-0 win the year we went down think Lomas scored.

If I lived in Birmingham it would be Villa then Wolves as my favs.

frothy said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
this is very unfair. fair enough that he got beat up by a few "dickheads" but thats not all of us!! he shouldnt steriotype all of us for what happened to him YEARS ago. and also people change after they have been on the beer!!
you cant break your own nose and ribs and blame it on city fans you brummy twat

sounds fair enough to me...you go to moss side when you are 15 with your villa top on and daft brummy accent thinking you've made some new 'friends'....deserved a kickin! ;-)

i like villa, i like their fans, i like their football.....but.....i can't stand o'neil, he is a twat. he reminds me of bacon face, never sees the game i saw and always complains! watch him on the touchline through the game.

and his brother is a criminal defence lawyer based in m/cr and he's a twat too!

As a student in Birmingham I had some good times at Villa Park. Stood in the Holte End as we beat their very good team 5-1. I had to keep my hands in my pockets all night!

Less good experience a few years ago in the Villa seats - my 6 year old son jumped up when SWP scored and we got a huge amount of abuse. As far as the Villa fans were to know I could have been a Villa fan taking my City lad - they were up calling us cnuts and everything. To a 6 year old. Tough guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.