Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I'm not bothered what has been said in commentary or by pundits, we all have our bias. What I do know is i have just watched a cracking game of football. I'm sure with better underfoot conditions we might have scored more and Villa might have had 1 or 2, too. Thought the majority of our play was excellent and Foden, especially, was a thorn in their side all night.

I had to leave for a work call at 7.30, so it was never in doubt that we'd only score after then.

Looking forward to MOTD.

Phil Foden though, what a player!

Come on you Cottagers!!

A fighting performance that reminded me of out recent title wining seasons , we were relentless and we battered Villa for 90 minutes ,the moftm was a nightmare to decide every player made a contribution , we have had better results but tonights performance was the best of the season.
The Villa goal lived a charmed life if we had won 7-0 or 8-0 it would have been no surprise , just wait till we get a striker fully fit and on form , its going to be fun leaving the 'istree clubs in the distance
I think there was a feeling we would score eventually,

Games against West Brom, West Ham , Leeds earlier in the season it never really felt that way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.