Villa (H) Post Match Thread

BBC: desperate Salford rag rats, their desperation is palpable:

1. Man City 2-0 Aston Villa - City go top, but United can replace them
  2. Controversial opener as Rodri returns from offside position to dispossess Mings and pass to Silva, Gundogan penalty for second

Did you miss the part where I clearly said my issue is with the law and not the decision?

I don’t think that players should be allowed to benefit from being in an offside position. Rodri closes 20 yards on Mings before he plays the ball. That puts him in the very position to be able to make the tackle.

Like I said, I was pissed off when decisions like that have gone against us because I disagree with the law.
So where’s he supposed to run to get onside?

I love the coverage NBC have in the US. Every week it is Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle - it is a rag and a Scouse free zone. Occasionally they have Tim Howard but to be fair to him he never cones accross as an ex rag.
However the past few weeks they have introduced Danny Fucking Higgenbotham and he is a twat.
Robbie Earle was spot on with his interpretation of why it was a goal. Then Higgenbotham was spitting fire and venom out over the decision.... At one point saying even if it was correct it doesn't "feel right".

DHIAC
Robbie Earle has praised City for years now. I like his comments at half time and after match but usually follow the commentary best I can in Spanish on telemundo. What I got from today was that it was a goal because of phases of play. And I also learned the Spanish for "it's pissing down in Manchester."

BBC: desperate Salford rag rats, their desperation is palpable:

1. Man City 2-0 Aston Villa - City go top, but United can replace them
  2. Controversial opener as Rodri returns from offside position to dispossess Mings and pass to Silva, Gundogan penalty for second
If the scores stay like this MOTD tonight could be a classic

A fighting performance that reminded me of out recent title wining seasons , we were relentless and we battered Villa for 90 minutes ,the moftm was a nightmare to decide every player made a contribution , we have had better results but tonights performance was the best of the season.
The Villa goal lived a charmed life if we had won 7-0 or 8-0 it would have been no surprise , just wait till we get a striker fully fit and on form , its going to be fun leaving the 'istree clubs in the distance

Did you miss the part where I clearly said my issue is with the law and not the decision?

I don’t think that players should be allowed to benefit from being in an offside position. Rodri closes 20 yards on Mings before he plays the ball. That puts him in the very position to be able to make the tackle.

Like I said, I was pissed off when decisions like that have gone against us because I disagree with the law.
Have you always had the issue with this law or just Now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.