Villa (H) Post Match Thread

It was a good goal. Mings had two choices. He could have cleared the ball or he could have let Rodri play it first (ruling him offside).He made the worst decision: he chested it down and then kicked it, playing Rodri onside. How many times have you seen a defender miscontrol a pass and let it run to an attacking player who scores. FFS it's a goal all day long. This has always been the rule.
I feel like my comment give a wrong impression. So just to clarify:
- Yes, that's a legit goal, a good goal, all day long, as you said.
- And yes, that has always been the rule.
- The only interesting thing to discuss is whether that rule is a good rule. And as I mentioned in my comment, there's no good answer for it. When people say that rule is wrong, then they need to think about other situations that were covered by that rule. So they really need to think hard before suggesting changing a rule. That's why I put some different directions of thought in my previous comment, for people to think. On the other hand, we may not want to think too much, just a forum for relaxing.
So it's all good man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.