Villa off to Real as well?

big gaz said:
And I thought we were the richest club in the world? Obviously no credit crunch at costa madrid!!

rag
we are the richest, real are rich but no way near as rich as us!

Pmsl at how brutal Madrid are in the transfer Market. Hey ho at least we have gazza to talk human rights with our targets!

bizzbo said:
and that will be their 200m budget gone.

I was commenting in another thread that RM can only buy just so many top names and that leaves lots of others needing clubs and not many other clubs positioned to pay the fees / wages

The fact that Kaka, Ronaldo and Messi- probably the three best players in the world (personally think Torres is up there though) now play in the Spanish league is bad news for the prem. Whichever way you want to look at it!

big gaz said:
And I thought we were the richest club in the world? Obviously no credit crunch at costa madrid!!

At the moment they have the freedom to negotiate there own TV deals - the last one Real Madrid did was for 1.1billion Euro over 10 years - say 150million per year. They took the lead in the race for the East Asian market with "brand Beckham" and this is now an attempt to keep that market as in previous years they have not invested in any "galacticos" as this was the brainchild of Perez.

AlthoughI understand that platini is looking to try and change the spanish TV rights system to more like ours so that everyone gets a share of the TV rights.

Would be a tad wrong of us to criticize Madrid at spending money (even though our money isn't loaned from the banks), looking forward to La Liga after Super Sunday next season with Barca and Madrid. Not saying I want Madrid to do well, I always want Barca to win the league, I just think it will be entertaining.

Chelsea fans and Rags pissed off in same day.........this is what life is for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.