Villa off to Real as well?

Re: Valencia confirm David Villa Bid

RSC and Tevez are definatly signing. No idea on time frames. I have said all I know I won't pretend to know any more.

i hope we are not paying over the odds for rsc but tbh i think im in the minority when i say he would be a fantastic signing and add a quality target man who can play football and scores at lot of header if he stays injury free.

Sloppyjoshua said:
i hope we are not paying over the odds for rsc but tbh i think im in the minority when i say he would be a fantastic signing and add a quality target man who can play football and scores at lot of header if he stays injury free.

It's been rumor at a 10m fee and I'm in the minority too ........ I just hope he stay injury free

he will give us so much more flexibility up front and give us more options

justlikegeo said:
My sincerest apologies, i read this forum a lot... As you will see i'm not a regular contributor, but i DO enjoy reading.

This being said, i have yet to discover the meaning of the acronym WUM... I've poked around in my brain but nothing comes up...

I understand this may line me up to be called a WUM / Rag etc... I had to ask.
we need an FAQ section on here,some sort of guide to what the reader read before they post FWIW IMHO

I am with Nickson et al on RSC think he will improve us enormously. I can't see Villa coming to England at all tbh.

How excited would you be if you were a Real Madrid fan now? They're not messing about here and while they need to sort their defence out they'll still be a huge threat both in La Liga and Europe next season

In The Know. my guess is that you are far from being "in the know", tevez is far from signed. RSC is probably further down the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.