villa or utd

As much as I hate to say it United win please. Villa can beat them in the final to even things up.

Yernited, all day long.... we need them to beat the likes of Villa, Bin Dippers, Spuds etc.

They can get their defeats off others not around us!!

United to win for me and I am going to go against the majority and say a liverpool win against the arsenal. Arsenal are very much catchable and if they lost again to liverpool I honestly believe they will dragged back into the race for the top 4.

Remember the top 4 is still in our hand so as long as we do enough we will get there. Having another team who are catchable may just work in our favour. I don't think the following top is anywhere near impossible-

Chelsea
Man u
City
Liverpool

Villa without a doubt. If we're gonna get into the cl, we have to do it ourselves, not relying on all other results, I want us to do it ourselves.

tonea2003 said:
heart or head
similar to arse v liverpool

head wins got to be utd for me

Well we're not gonna win the league , so a United win is undoubtedly what we want out of this game , to help our own cause .......

and i really can't see Villa completing the 'double' over the rags either ..... it COULD happen , as we ourselves did it over the rags one season ..... but it certainly DOESN'T often happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.