villa or utd

nevilletogoater-in said:
Draw and an Arsenal win please. United will drop 2 points so Chelsea have a chance to go further ahead at the top. Villa will drop 2 points as well.

As for Arsenal and the dippers. Liverpool will drop 2 points and only go 1 in front us and we still have 2 games in hand and as for Arsenal, i'm not bothered about catching them as its 4th that matters to me.

I never and i never will ever want United to win, regardless of who they're playing and how it affects us. This season is in our own hands. If we win every game of football from now to end of the season we are guaranteed 4th. SIMPLES!!!

Sorry, meant to say that the dippers will drop 3 points and stay level with us.

Richard said:
Slightly on a tangent, but does anyone think the 3/1 on a Villa win is generous?!

The way they've been playing recently i doubt i'd take 3/1 on them scoring let alone winning

rag obv!
1. because were not fighting for the title
2. villa want top 4 just like us
3. it will help us out a LOT if rags win.

lee-mcfc said:
rag obv!
1. because were not fighting for the title
2. villa want top 4 just like us
3. it will help us out a LOT if rags win.
Do you seriously think Villa will get 4th spot? ahead of us, Pool and Spuds? Come on! I think they're by far the weakest out of the 5 teams fighting for 3rd and 4th spots. I think Everton may finish ahead of them in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.