villa out

I miss Milner. Fancy a swap deal involving Habib Beye, Curtis Davies, Stephen Ireland and £18 million?

BlueRoscoe said:
610x.jpg

fucking hell city's grass must be really really green

Re: Goodnight Vienetta Stevie

Swales lives said:
Moebius said:
Ireland loved Man city and didnt want to go. No matter what you read or he says he was angry at being forced out at the time.

Personally i wish him all the best.

We all would have wished him well if he hadn't turned into an arse and slagged us. Fuck him.

Spot on.Should have said naff all !

It looks like they are missing a 110% box to box player that can play in a variety of positions to me. Seriously it could go 2 ways they get in a decent manager he makes a couple of last minute decent signings and they finish in the top 10.

Or they stick with the reserve coach, sign no one and drop into midtable zone never to return. At the moment you can easily see them finishing around the likes of Sunderland, Fulham, Birmmigham. Cant see any chance of top 6 for them really, they have sold their best player 2 seasons running without replacing and now lost one of the best managers in the league. You dont come back from that.

dw7 said:
AnthonyRoy said:
I miss Milner. Fancy a swap deal involving Habib Beye, Curtis Davies, Stephen Ireland and £18 million?

how did ireland play tonight

You know what, not bad, much better than the first game. He made some good balls and tracked back a few times, making some tackles. Not outstanding like, but was on the better half of players in our team. He wasn't to blame for this defeat. Habib Beye and Curtis Davie were at fault for the goals. Oh and Heskey missed from 2 meters :D, standard.

We were 1-0 up, 2-1 up and conceding 2 goals in 2 mins to lose 2-3, totally fell apart within a few seconds. (Bit like the end of the first half at your place last season when we were 1 up)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.