villa out

Lancashire Blue said:
When Villa come here is it going to be: "Ireland, Ireland where's your wig?, Ireland, where's your wig..."

Embarrassing. You were probably one of the ''fans'' on here saying he was right not to play for his country as well and now you have a new little song. What you didn't know he was a fucked up little twat when he played for city????

AnthonyRoy said:
dw7 said:
how did ireland play tonight

You know what, not bad, much better than the first game. He made some good balls and tracked back a few times, making some tackles. Not outstanding like, but was on the better half of players in our team. He wasn't to blame for this defeat. Habib Beye and Curtis Davie were at fault for the goals. Oh and Heskey missed from 2 meters :D, standard.

We were 1-0 up, 2-1 up and conceding 2 goals in 2 mins to lose 2-3, totally fell apart within a few seconds.

cheers was he played in the same as position as the newcastle game if so you'll see a nuch better player when he's played in his favoured position

dw7 said:
AnthonyRoy said:
You know what, not bad, much better than the first game. He made some good balls and tracked back a few times, making some tackles. Not outstanding like, but was on the better half of players in our team. He wasn't to blame for this defeat. Habib Beye and Curtis Davie were at fault for the goals. Oh and Heskey missed from 2 meters :D, standard.

We were 1-0 up, 2-1 up and conceding 2 goals in 2 mins to lose 2-3, totally fell apart within a few seconds.

cheers was he played in the same as position as the newcastle game if so you'll see a nuch better player when he's played in his favoured position

We played 442 till half time. We had to change formation when Agbonlahor got injured before second half. In 442 he play centrally alongside Petrov. In second second half when we changed formation he played in a 3 man midfield, more attacking.

Picked 10 teams to win tonight, Villa were the one and only team that lost. Would have won me over £750.. You stupid fucking, knobhead wankery twat face mother shitting fucking cunting brummy pricks arghhh!!!

Even that doesn't feel better!

Re: Goodnight Vienetta Stevie

Moebius said:
Swales lives said:
Oh Mr Ireland, you must be so pleased with the way things are turning out for you at Villa.
I can't stop laughing wiggie.

Ireland loved Man city and didnt want to go. No matter what you read or he says he was angry at being forced out at the time.

Personally i wish him all the best.

I second that, except when he plays against us - which goes without saying... I find the petty personal barracking of him on here somewhat distasteful and small minded.

AnthonyRoy said:
dw7 said:

We played 442 till half time. We had to change formation when Agbonlahor got injured before second half. In 442 he play centrally alongside Petrov. In second second half when we changed formation he played in a 3 man midfield, more attacking.

I expect that you'll find that it's literally the only position he can really play in and influence a game- but when he's used like that he can be absolute class. I really liked Stevie as a player and a guy (recent comments notwithstanding) but, imo, his total absence of versatility is the reason he's not a genuinely great player.

Re: Goodnight Vienetta Stevie

MCFCinUSA said:
Moebius said:
Ireland loved Man city and didnt want to go. No matter what you read or he says he was angry at being forced out at the time.

Personally i wish him all the best.

I second that, except when he plays against us - which goes without saying... I find the petty personal barracking of him on here somewhat distasteful and small minded.

If he had left in the same manner milner left villa, then not one of us would be saying a bad word about him.
But he spent alot of time in the camp, nkowing how much shit we take and still went and spraffed a loud of crap from his big gob. Not one single word to say about the fans or the quite frankly amazing support he got here, jst "given shoudl leave" "milners made a mstake" blah blah blah.
Fuck him. He's made his bed and his money.

I actually really like villa, good club.

But ireland can suck my left nut

Pride_In_Battle said:
McNair9 said:
Is conehead playing?

If by conehead you mean Ireland, then yes :) Good to see him having such a big impact in the midlands!
The new Messi? Hahahahahahahahaha - Serves all those, bitter City hating, winging, Villa "fans" right - Glad to see them out myself.

Wonder if the real reason O'Neil left was because he didn't really fancy "superman" coming in, as part of the Milner deal, but was over-ruled by his chairman

Truth.

Villa secure Heineken deal. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=63317&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name ... 17&start=0</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.