Villa post match thread

pudge said:
Shocker that Sky are focusing on the Benteke offside/onside and not their first which was offside or the two penalties we should have had.
Well, what would you expect? A fair, balanced appraisal, from Sky? Pfffft!!!!

BigOscar said:
stony said:
BigOscar said:
As a quick side note, who the fuck voted Kolarov man of the match? Is it an award for the player who succesfully finds touch most regularly?

Quinn voted Benteke on account of him winning every header. What he didn't mention was that he was caught offside every time he moved.
Bizarre, but vintage Quinn. Kolarov was apparently voted City MotM, I was assuming it was a joke from the twitter crowd

He got an assist and a goal to be honest. He wasn't at fault for any of the goals either.

depps said:
On the plus side top 4 looks pretty much secure now so we might see some of the youngsters getting a run out over the next few weeks... But I doubt it

Still too much at risk and 4th is not good enough and the battle for the top 3 could go all the way to the last.

Silva_Spell said:
Manager was shit (FL+YT+FR in CM against a nippy Villa? laughable)
Team was shit
Ref was shit (We had 2 blatant pens)
Atmosphere was shit

Good job Liverpool are even more shit

+1

pellegrini is a nice guy but needs to go

what a shit game even rags under moyes did not seem to look this shit

blue city199 said:
Silva_Spell said:
Manager was shit (FL+YT+FR in CM against a nippy Villa? laughable)
Team was shit
Ref was shit (We had 2 blatant pens)
Atmosphere was shit

Good job Liverpool are even more shit

+1

pellegrini is a nice guy but needs to go

what a shit game even rags under moyes did not seem to look this shit

Yup and they ended up 7th for playing amazing football.

Seems we can manage 15 minutes of intensity and then everyone needs a rest or 75. Very impressed with Delph today, especially in the second half.

good win today. I thought milner added a lot to our play when he came on. I thought their young player grealish looked a class act and wish we could give some of our own a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.