Villa post match thread

I only watched the 2nd half on a stream. But jugding by your comments, i can only assume 1st half was pants... yaya of 2nd half and i got the impression players started to pull thier fingers out. Chasing down in the middle of the park and we passed a lot quicker than of late. Seemed to be a good pace to the 2nd half. Villa did harry and hase down to, but we the lads were upto the task and forced a win. No bad in that when villa played as well as they did. Like i said cant judge 1st half.. but 2nd didnt seem too bad even tho they got a couple of goal. The lad fought back and didnt fold and got 3 points. Thats what matters. Well done blues

Gaylord du Bois said:
Fuck me, only City could steal a victory from the jaws of a victory.

Great quote Gaylord.

It was entertaining to watch. We got the 3 points. I can't wait for the season to end.

Got away with that one.

Terrible performance again.

The players are going through the motions at the minute. Pellegrini should have been sacked after Burnley.

We will probably limp over the line but I can't see us winning at Spurs or Swansea playing like that.

If we finish higher than 4th I will be amazed.

OB1 said:
depps said:
On the plus side top 4 looks pretty much secure now so we might see some of the youngsters getting a run out over the next few weeks... But I doubt it

Still too much at risk and 4th is not good enough and the battle for the top 3 could go all the way to the last.

really is that thing now ? does it really matter we are gonna finish in the top four. Give some of the youth a chance.

Gaylord du Bois said:
I'm assuming our penalty shouts have been airbrushed out of history. Not one mention.
Or their offside first goal, or the one and one chance Benteke was gifted in the first half despite being 4 yards offside. But as we all know, they were irrelevant, as they went in favour of Villa

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
OB1 said:
depps said:
On the plus side top 4 looks pretty much secure now so we might see some of the youngsters getting a run out over the next few weeks... But I doubt it

Still too much at risk and 4th is not good enough and the battle for the top 3 could go all the way to the last.

really is that thing now ? does it really matter we are gonna finish in the top four. Give some of the youth a chance.

Kind of does. We don't have to play a playoff game to get into the groups.

pudge said:
Shocker that Sky are focusing on the Benteke offside/onside and not their first which was offside or the two penalties we should have had.

Did you expect anything less with Sky?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
OB1 said:
depps said:

Do you really want to play a CL qualifier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.