Villa, Silva and Liverpool

leftpeg

Okay, i normally dont do this but thought i would pass on something someone has told me.

In no way am i saying this is fact, in fact it could be just a rumour, but this is what i have been told.

Liverpool have done a deal with Valencia for Villa and Silva, with 50M and ALber Riera going the other way.

Sounds like it could be possible, especially with the Spanish contingent at LFC.

Now dont shoot me, just passing info. Could be bullshit, i dont know

leftpeg said:
Okay, i normally dont do this but thought i would pass on something someone has told me.

In no way am i saying this is fact, in fact it could be just a rumour, but this is what i have been told.

Liverpool have done a deal with Valencia for Villa and Silva, with 50M and ALber Riera going the other way.

Sounds like it could be possible, especially with the Spanish contingent at LFC.

Now dont shoot me, just passing info. Could be bullshit, i dont know

Would normally agree mate but with the scouse being skint i just cant see it tbh.

very much doubt that.

he also said that johnson is a done deal, he is going to LFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.