Villa, Silva and Liverpool

the papers are all sayin figures around the 40 mill mark just for villa but they also say that madrid have pulled out cos the price is too high and with the money there spendin it must be a bitt more than 40 mill for them to say its 2 dear

its just a waitin game now if we sign tevez an rsc then i cant see a big name striker like eto'o or villa being on the list

Pigeonho said:
Is that what this thread is about? If Villa goes to Liverpool then thats it for us? He was never gonna come to us anyway. We can't attract David Villa even with a million a week, for the simple fact he doesn't want to come to us.
no lol no its not

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
Is that what this thread is about? If Villa goes to Liverpool then thats it for us? He was never gonna come to us anyway. We can't attract David Villa even with a million a week, for the simple fact he doesn't want to come to us.
no lol no its not

Oh good, I am glad. I couldn't give a flying fuck wht goes on at Liverpoo., or any other club for that matter. All I care about is us, who we sign and what we do.

Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
no lol no its not

Oh good, I am glad. I couldn't give a flying fuck wht goes on at Liverpoo., or any other club for that matter. All I care about is us, who we sign and what we do.

why in the hell did you click on a thread that has a title of Villa, Silva and LIVERPOOL then

nickson71 said:
Pigeonho said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Pigeonho said:
no lol no its not

why in the hell did you click on a thread that has a title of Villa, Silva and LIVERPOOL then

Because who's to say it asn't about a rumour we were getting Silva? I know we won't get Villa, we're not at that level and he won't come to us, ala Kaka. Silva isn't a 'megastar' as yet though, so this could, (as the title could suggest), be a thread about Liverpool getting Villa and us getting Silva. As it goes though, its a thread which has nothing to do with Man City whatsover.

like i said it was just something i was told, never said it was gospel.

like the majority, the fact that liverpool have no funds makes this sound like its not possible.

for those saying that this shouldnt be a thread, i say 'f**king grow up' will you! how many threads have we had on here about Villa this and Villa that......i know i have read the majority.

we wont get villa, i never thought we would. i thought i would share something i heard about him.......and it is relevant to this forum....as people have spoken about Villa so much on here.......

do i care what other clubs do? of course not........i am interested though because i am football fan.

it dosent matter how much money they will get for arbeloa (he wont go to madrid anyway hes shite,theyve got ramos metzelder pepe cannavaro!) , they will not get villa or silva , they probably couldnt afford to pay there 130k a week wages!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.