Villa Talk brilliance

ElanJo

"Hope he enjoys the left wing. Watch how awful he plays tonight. He will try too hard and Plop will win. Very Happy"

"Hope Milner enjoys wing time."

"We all knew Milner made a mistake tbh."

"Milner to Barry 1-0.

sigh."

"a slow mo replay of barry and milner hugging in their light blue shirts is just rubbing it in sky sports "
"Im watching in hd, I swear they look extra smug, grr."

"We got the better end of the Milner deal after all, eh lads? ;)"

"and Barry Man of the Match. Night complete :("

"brilliant barry was sponsors motm and milly was barclays motm. aaaaaagggggggghhhhhh"

"I'm so fucking desolate right now."

ElanJo said:
"Hope he enjoys the left wing. Watch how awful he plays tonight. He will try too hard and Plop will win. Very Happy"

"Milner to Barry 1-0.

sigh."

"a slow mo replay of barry and milner hugging in their light blue shirts is just rubbing it in sky sports "

"brilliant barry was sponsors motm and milly was barclays motm. aaaaaagggggggghhhhhh"

to quote what someone posted earlier.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BREATH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ElanJo said:

"Milner to Barry 1-0.

sigh."

I love it. That win tonight has left me all giddy :-)

felixbg said:
i feel slightly sorry for villa fans. we have taken their two best players from them, causing their best manager for years to leave and condemmed them to years of mid table mediocrety.

Yeah but don't forget that they've got the best out of the Milner/Ireland deal and got the best player that was at Man CityTM...

Bless.

There was one comment which was nice. Said Milner will never have a poorer game than that. He wasn't suggesting he had a bad game, just that he's consistently good.

I feel bad for them, O'Neill had frustrated them but he did lead and organise them to within an inch of their lives. When he left, they felt as though a weight had been lifted from their shoulders, now, without their general, and their inspiration on the pitch, they must feel that they're in danger of falling to pieces.

Imagine looking at Bob Bradley and seeing a potential saviour :-/

Chick Counterfly said:
Imagine looking at Bob Bradley and seeing a potential saviour :-/

For a start I doubt Bradley knows many (if any) Villa players. Even if he did he wouldn't know any decent targets apart from North Americans as I doubt he has watched any european leagues for talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.