Villa Talk brilliance

I'm honestly surprised that the Vile fans seem to be so bitter towards us; what with the close association between our two clubs, them being our official feeder club and all... ;o)

Bilston Blue said:
I'm honestly surprised that the Vile fans seem to be so bitter towards us; what with the close association between our two clubs, them being our official feeder club and all... ;o)

Pmsl

felixbg said:
i feel slightly sorry for villa fans. we have taken their two best players from them, causing their best manager for years to leave and condemmed them to years of mid table mediocrety.

Yea, shouldn't laugh at them...

...but it's just too damn hard not to!! :D

i used to hate watching other teams, mainly the scum, cherry pick other teams best players, in one move strengthening them and weakening any challenge.

Now we're at it and....i don't really give a stuff to be honest. Sky and the money men made the rules for football, we're just playing by them.

Feel sorry for Villa, good club and I wish them well. I saw the replays last night of Milner and Barry and thought that it must really hurt though, had to laugh!

I found this comment on Downing's performance on Sunday

I found it extremely pleasing.

The thing that is totally depressing me is that we had a choice of two wingers from Boro'.

We signed Downing for 12m.

Citeh signed Adam Johnson for 5m.

And i thought it was Citeh who paid over the odds for players...

I have plenty of time for Villa, I'm a bit disappointed that they are calling us something rotten by the sounds of it - however, I'll cut them some slack. We've been through this before, I wont laugh at them losing a manager and seemingly two of their best players to a club with more money.

Milner and Barry looked shit hot last night though!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Feel sorry for Villa, good club and I wish them well. I saw the replays last night of Milner and Barry and thought that it must really hurt though, had to laugh!

Me, too. I think I know how they feel - same as me when CFC nicked SWP off us. And we've nicked their best two and left 'em with The Emerald Prince. Villa is our kind of team but it's pussy cat eat pussy cat in this world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.