Villa tickets back on sale

jrb said:
Norbiton said:
jrb said:
Exactly!

Who would sell their ticket/seat at 52 pound and *20 pence*. :-?

Just round the f***er up!

But who would buy at £53 if you could pay £52.20? Set it at the minimum!

But any normal person would sell heir ticket at £50. It's a fact that people like rounded numbers/figures.

Look at Arsenal. £40mill and £1. Not only didn't it get Suarez, it pissed off Liverpool in the process. :-)
You are missing the point - you can only list at 90% or above 90% of £58 (FV) is £52.20 so that is the least a £58 ticket can be listed for. All of those tickets are City fans selling their season ticket.

Sorry to say this but there will be a 2 to 3 hundred seats empty tonight yet in pubs around Manchester loads of City "fans" who will fork out £300 on a weekend piss up in Dublin yet say they cannot afford £50 for this game

It's funny how, because we have rich owners other clubs supporters expect us to be somehow benevolent when it comes to ticket prices.
A friend of mine is a Manchester based Villa fan who thinks it's outrageous that we're charging them £47 a ticket when Villa charge £32.
I resisted the obvious retort that it is because the standard of their usual football is somewhat lower budget and pointed out that we were charged £62 by Arsenal. A fact that he said he didn't give a f**k about!
I'm just galled by the bare faced cheek that fans of other clubs who have bought into the myth that we've ruined football and are gleeful at FFP sanctions then expect us to allow them into to see our supremely talented footballers at a budget price.
Reasonable Away ticket prices would be the very last thing I would consider when we're getting spanked for 50 million for doing nothing wrong. Fuckemall!

All those whining about the price again I assume you have got yourselves on the £299 season ticket list so you don't have the same problem again.

We should charge a premium to the glory hunters in my opinion, I made a few sacrifices to for my £450 season ticket, why should "fans" who come and go be looked after in the pricing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.