Villa tickets back on sale

oakiecokie said:
mrmacca said:
One left when I checked the South Stand just!

So how do this ViaGoGo work. Do you buy your ticket and then collect it at the MCFC ticket office?

No,you have to own a carrier pigeon.

dastardly.jpg

mrmacca said:

So how do this ViaGoGo work. Do you buy your ticket and then collect it at the MCFC ticket office?

I think you have to be a City member to buy off Viagogo so your card would be activated.

lancs blue said:
mrmacca said:

I think you have to be a City member to buy off Viagogo so your card would be activated.

yeah you do mate

so basically you have to pay for the right to pay inflated prices

that's why I won't use it

graham baker said:
jrb said:
If the demand was there and City fans were prepared to pay those prices, there wouldn't be 138 tickets left on Viagogo for a match of this importance.

Viagogo will always keep some tickets up until kick-off for matches they know will be sold out, just so they can turn up the price.
Supply and demand.

They want to make as much money as possible.

And if and when they don't sell them, the seat remains empty. Great!

graham baker said:
jrb said:
If the demand was there and City fans were prepared to pay those prices, there wouldn't be 138 tickets left on Viagogo for a match of this importance.

Viagogo will always keep some tickets up until kick-off for matches they know will be sold out, just so they can turn up the price.
Supply and demand.

Most of the viagogo tickets will be s/c seats being resold, and by the very nature of viagogo they won't really sell until blue members or general sale buyers can.t get any direct from the club. Anybody that wanted a ticket for tonight could buy them from the club easily until Monday and even sporadically this morning.

Anybody know WHY tickets keep sporadically reappearing on the Club's official planner in blocks that appeared to be sold out days ago?
115 is the one that really intrigues me. It was the last block on sale (being part of the Villa allocation) and appears sold out then tickets
reappear, then it's sold out, then it isn't. These can't be returns or Viagogo tickets.

blueparrot said:
graham baker said:
jrb said:

Supply and demand.

Most of the viagogo tickets will be s/c seats being resold, and by the very nature of viagogo they won't really sell until blue members or general sale buyers can.t get any direct from the club. Anybody that wanted a ticket for tonight could buy them from the club easily until Monday and even sporadically this morning.

They aren't as a rule. Viagogo get rows and blocks off City, mainly in the CB and ES, 3rd tiers, with others spread throughout the other stands. There won't be many, if any, season ticket holders missing tonight. Most of those seats on sale tonight have set identical Viagogo prices. You can always tell the difference between individual priced season tickets prices and Viagagogo priced seats. There were 3 pages of seats prices at £52.20 + admin and VAT charges the other day. VIagogo, stamped all over them.

jrb said:
blueparrot said:
graham baker said:
Supply and demand.

They aren't as a rule. Viagogo get rows and blocks off City, mainly in the CB and ES, 3rd tiers, with others spread throughout the other stands. There won't be many, if any, season ticket holders missing tonight. Most of those seats on sale tonight have set identical Viagogo prices. You can always tell the difference between individual priced season tickets prices, nd Viagagogo prices seats. There were 3 pages of seats prices at £52.20 + admin and VAT charges the other day. VIagogo, stamped all over them.

Probably the opposite I'd have thought. Plenty of season ticket holders struggle with midweek games and will be selling through viagogo. They will set the price at the £52.20 minimum to have a chance of selling them (and not wanting to rip off fellow blues by making extra money out of it).

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
Anybody know WHY tickets keep sporadically reappearing on the Club's official planner in blocks that appeared to be sold out days ago?
115 is the one that really intrigues me. It was the last block on sale (being part of the Villa allocation) and appears sold out then tickets
reappear, then it's sold out, then it isn't. These can't be returns or Viagogo tickets.

No but there were some available about 5 minutes ago, at least 2 rows of 4 seats. 2 other blocks in red as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.