villa tickets

I'm usually level 3 on the cup scheme, but as of yet not been moved or sent a confirmation. Dunno whether to leave it a day or ring up.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Normal seat processed. Loyalty points added and cash deducted.

There will always be a few problems with automatic deductions etc but please do stop berating the ticket office. They have been always been very helpful when I have had dealings with them.

To be fair SHB(E) no one is 'berating' the box office, people are just checking to see if the process is happening. Just asking, and answering, the question the OP asked about the Villa tickets.

Yes a couple of people have sort of 'criticised' but nothing like some of the threads I have read with regard to the box office.

Personally I have never had a problem with them and find them extremely helpful and have said that in many threads. :-)

You don't normally receive paper tickets, you just take your access card

Normally goes through but hasn't this time, no panic though, they'll sort it.

If my Madrid tickets don't turn up, that'll be a different matter!!!

Marvin said:

You don't normally receive paper tickets, you just take your access card

Hi Marvin,
Thanks for that, done that but I wasn't expecting a paper ticket just the fact that the Villa ticket should be showing on the account history. They said they would all be taken by Sunday so I keep checking and the ticket is not showing on my account history. Never mind, I'll give them till the end of today and then ring. :-)

HELP!!!!!

Having a mental block here...

When I log into my account on the City website it shows my points total, E-programme etc. But how do I check my ticket purchase history?

Cheers in advance.

Impeccable said:
HELP!!!!!

Having a mental block here...

When I log into my account on the City website it shows my points total, E-programme etc. But how do I check my ticket purchase history?

Cheers in advance.
You need to log on via the "Tickets and Membership" page, click on "Tickets" at the left hand side, not the "sign in" at the top of the page.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:57 pm --<br /><br />I posted on the other Villa tickets thread that there is a backlog of Cup Scheme tickets being processed today and tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.