Villa v Chelsea (merged)

Somud said:
Seems like people here judge central defenders on how many goals they score. Vermaelen is somehow the new Maldini and Dunne the new Baresi, simply because they have scored a few goals.
Lets be honest, Lescott is only rated because of the time he scored 10 in a season

ell said:
Somud said:
Seems like people here judge central defenders on how many goals they score. Vermaelen is somehow the new Maldini and Dunne the new Baresi, simply because they have scored a few goals.
Lets be honest, Lescott is only rated because of the time he scored 10 in a season

he is also not a bad defender!

PabZab said:
What I fear now is that yes, Chelsea drop points but in the long term it just makes it easier for United and Villa will certainly be challenging us.

We are up there with the rest of the top teams, and we still have people coming back like RSC, Robbie and Kompany and our team isn't gelled yet either. So stop thinking we will be worse as the season progresses. When we manage 5-1-1 in our first 7, there's no reason why we shouldn't at least manage 25-5-5 in 35 games when we will be more gelled and our injured players are back. And, we might get a new player in january too.

I don't know whether to be pleased Chelsea are losing and we're closer to that top spot, or upset that Villa are winning and closing in on our 4th spot.

Not a bad problem to face.

eshiers1 said:
DirtyEddie said:
i backed villa to win @ 7/2 :smug:

still half an hour to go...i'd back chelsea to at least draw from here
to be honest its bound to happen. the rules of accumulators state that either the early saturday game or the late sunday game will fuck it up for you :s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.