Villa v Chelsea (merged)

GStar said:
Hopefully some of the moaners from our fixture have seen this first hour and got a little perspective.

I still think however, if Chelsea can equalise before 75, then they have every chance of winning it. We saw first hand how their arse dropped and we finished strongest at Villa Park.

They could get one in 87' and still have every chance of winning it.

That's what the top 4 do that we really need to work on, they really pile it on in the pressure stages at the end.

squirtyflower said:
lee-mcfc said:
yeah i know one game, but am just saying he is a good player whats wrong with that?
you need to chill a bit Lee, he's scored a few goals and they have played decent opposition twice, and lost
let's see after a whole season how good he is and not after 7 games

chill a bit? lmao what you on about. all am saying is i like him as a player , we have different opinions ok.

Somud said:
lee-mcfc said:
he is really good though

Arsenal has been far from tight at the back, and he has been at fault on some of them, and for Belgium he has also been at fault for several goals. He was not something special in Ajax and for Belgium he has been weak.

Verma is a brilliant defender against the lower teams, mostly because he can pass it well and seems to chip in with a few goals. However against the stronger teams who will put Arse under sustained periods of pressure I think he'll be exposed, similarly teams who break with pace (like us).

a villa win or a draw would do us nicely. Ideally both the rags and chelsea lose today, with a win at wigan putting us just short of second with a game in hand.

It shows u villa are no easy team though.

smiles said:
a villa win or a draw would do us nicely. Ideally both the rags and chelsea lose today, with a win at wigan putting us just short of second with a game in hand.

It shows u villa are no easy team though.

Would rather a draw, don't want Villa stacking up the points.

I know we seem to say it every week, but it really is a must win game for us tomorrow. In all likelihood, before kick-off we will down 3 places in 7th with Villa, Liverpool and Arsenal all going above us. Also, Spurs and rags will probably win. The Wigan game is huge! If we were to win, we'd potentially be just 3 points behind the leaders (probably rags) with a game in hand, and just 2 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand, going into Fulham, Birmingham and Burnley. Losing is not worth thinking about. Nothing but a win will suffice. Come on City!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.