Villa v Scum Thread | Good luck Dunne (Merged)

Re: Good luck Dunne

Exceptional servant to the club and stuck with us through thick and thin. I think the story of him being a recovering alcoholic throughout his career and him rewarding us with such great service and I will always hold him in high regard for this.

Richard, you're welcome back at this club whenever you want once you've hung up your boots. Good luck for today and for the rest of your career. A gentleman and a true professional.

I said it before,I'm officially a Villa fan for today until full time.Dunne deserves this,and I cant think of a more fitting way for him to do it then against our sworn enemy.

Come on Ritchie,Manchester,Villa and Ireland are backing you today.

As we can't win it I can't think of any other player I would want to win a trophy. Good luck Dunnie and give it the scum fuckers!

33/1 for first or last goal scorer, just had a couple of quid on him. Good luck Dunnie!

good luck and all tht , but why are ssn bumming over rooney! he is on the bench owen starts get over it

Strongest team sir phalix????

Shrek on the bench.

Not that desperate to beat Villa then......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.