Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

What Pellegrini and his staff - new to the PL - need to understand is this isn't an MM competition with 2 dominant clubs. This season in particular its got 6 or more genuine contenders. Then there is the fact that for 3 or 4 seasons now jealousy has meant everybody wants to beat us coz of the money and do raise their game. Squads are important, rotation is key but for fucks sake you have to jump the hurdle in front of you rather than have one eye on Bayern mid week.

Its a learning curve but results and performances like this will see us out of the Champs league so what will be the good of that and coming back to the PL finding you are 15 or more points adrift coz of stupid results like this or Cardiff. Needs sorting and needs sorting now !!

Where are all those constantly claiming Milner's importance to this team? Hard worker and a good lad, but not on the level of the rest most of the time.

chesterbells said:
Chippy_boy said:
argyle said:
We were excellent APART from the 3 goals??? Are you guys reading what you are writing??

It would make sense as excellent apart from one goal, but 3?? That is awful.

That's like being a model human being apart from the raping, child abuse and murdering.

That's a needless & ridiculous comparison for me

OK, good for you.

Ducado said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
TGR said:
Las time I looked onthe map Villa park was not in Europe.

+50000.

Losing to villa with there best players out is simply abject.
The happy blues can dress it up all they like but this is not acceptable

So what's your solution?

He wants Bob back, ignore him as he has no other suggestions.

He changes his mind about us as much as a hooker drops her knickers.

Last week he was admitting how wrong he had been and this week, Pellegrini is a twat and bob would have won that 25-0!

hilts said:
Nastasic cost us 3 points it is as simple as that really, no need to point fingers elsewhere, shame as we played decent today, as we know the away form overall will cost us the league, 8 points dropped to cardiff,stoke and villa in the first 3 away games, 10 points from six games against not one decent side

needs sorting quickly

How about bringing Micah in for Munich & otherwise keeping the derby team?

mansour's tow ropes said:
Como Cat said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Pellegrini can fuck off if this continues

Get a grip.

so you think its acceptable to not win simple away games?

Bit simplistic? We've just won 3-0 away in the CL in a must win game and absolutely humiliated Utd in the league. He set the team up to win today bearing in mind they are playing Munich on Wednesday. City should have won today with their performance but didn't because of what occured on the pitch. The manager can't dictate every aspect of the game. I'm comfortable with Pellegrini notwithstanding he may have misjudged some aspects of our three away games so far. 'Pellegrini can fuck off'?.... I still think you need to get a grip.

SWP's back said:
hgblue said:
SWP's back said:
I agree, we were excellent and somehow lost but I remember Chelsea losing their only game of one season away at us when we had one shot (the penalty) on target and were murdered,

These things happen and it is football, but this message will be lost in the clamour of thundercunts to prove how little they know about football on this thread.

We've taken 1 point from 3 winnable away games. This isn't a one off, and it isn't a freak result. We don't put teams away when we're dominating games and away from home especially you have to do that. We need to be more ruthless and we need to start doing it quickly.
It was a freak result if you watched the game.

Against Stoke and Cardiff we played badly, we didn't today by any stretch.

An offside goal
A stupid foul
And Kompany & Nasty having a brain fart.

Nothing the manager can do tactics wise to stop those errors is there.

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

Agreed, this sums the game up perfectly. Freak result. If we were poor and didn't create anything then fair enough, but we were dominant playing attractive football, Nasri had a great game! Freak results happen in football. Chelsea, Spurs and Utd also dropped points today. Arsenal go to Swansea later which isn't an easy ground! Not all bad news!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.