Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

But but but the rags,Chelsea and spurs all dropped points aswel!!...who gives a fuck,let them worry about that...what an opportunity missed today. 1 pt from 9 away from home against mediocre at best teams,it just is not good enough but people can dress it up all they want if it makes them feel better....but but but we battered them,had more possession,created more chances blah blah blah...pity the table won't show all that this evening.

I hope the players feel as bad as i do after that result ...

it took something incredible for us to actually lose a game that we totally dominated , but somehow we managed to do it !

NipHolmes said:
Kazzydeyna said:
adrianr said:
Nothing to do with the manager. Nothing. Without a hint of knee jerk, you can forget about the league. You don't have an away record like ours under two managers like Mancini and Pellegrini if it's nothing to do with the players.

Can get themselves up for Champions League and the rags at home then don't go and put Villa to the sword. Pathetic.

Which is why we should never have sacked the manager and sided with the players. Only one way to go from there. Downhill. Fast.

Hart, dzeko, nasri, kolarov, should have been moved on, and Mancini given pelli's £100million plus the money from their sales to really push on and develop the side his way.

The Spanish duo and dare I say it khaldoon need to take the blame for that.

We're getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

Your just gutted cos Moyes and his boys lost, fuck off to ragcafe

I don't know or care how United did today. I do though know that we have pissed away 3 points against a shit side. Again.

1 point out of 9 against shite opposition. If you're happy with that good luck to you mate. I'm not.

But then again I'm not a stupid, arrogant, thick as pig shit ****. You however appear to be exactly that.

Instant_Offense said:
Where are all those constantly claiming Milner's importance to this team? Hard worker and a good lad, but not on the level of the rest most of the time.

Most overrated, by supporters, player in the squad. I'm happy to have him in the squad but he should not start regularly.

hilts said:
Nastasic cost us 3 points it is as simple as that really, no need to point fingers elsewhere, shame as we played decent today, as we know the away form overall will cost us the league, 8 points dropped to cardiff,stoke and villa in the first 3 away games, 10 points from six games against not one decent side

needs sorting quickly

First goal was offside, and the player who the linesman judged was keeping Villa onside was Kompany.

Second goal was a great free kick - Nastasic was at fault for conceding the free kick, but if you're going to blame him for giving a goal away based on that, you should also fault every player in every game who gives away a free kick in that area, regardless of the end result.

Third goal looked just as much Kompany's fault as Nastasic's.

Also, didn't see Nastasic failing to capitalize on our enormous domination in midfield and attack, so I don't know how he personally cost us 3 points.

Some of you lot make me laugh.
You shout for players to be given more of a chance in the premier league fixtures after they have decent performances against a second rate team in Wigan, and then slag off the manager for doing what people asked for.
1 result against United, a shit United compared to seasons gone by, then you expect us to be world beaters.
Do people really forget about the likes of division 1, the championship et al.
Be greatful for what we have been given.

At least we haven't lost to West Brom at home.

No doubt if we beat Bayern everyone from top to bottom will be the best thing since Rooneys last ride with a pensioner

Just saw the replay of that third goal. Kompany stopped when he should have kept running back allowing Nastasic to step up to try to interfere. By stopping, he put the man through on goal. Very bad mistake. Pellegrini has to get a handle on this as it isn't the first time this season our defense has looked comically lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.