Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

I'm going to say something controversial and possibly silly. I'll take my lumps for it and probably deservedly so...

but I think the manager should have brought Garcia on when we had the lead instead of Jovetic and dropped us into a 4-3-3 with Garcia shielding the back. Wouldn't be pretty but it's a job he can do. Same as Barry would have done.

bluevengence said:
The cookie monster said:
argyle said:
A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.

-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:15 pm --

A fluke would be to let in one or two goals, not three.
Exactly
Bad management
Terrible defending
And poor finishing cost us.

So you are saying that the result of that game wasn't a fluke.....fooking amazing...obviously never watched the game I did ....im out of here and leave it to the
drama queens
Ta ra

mansour's tow ropes said:
Como Cat said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
so you think its acceptable to not win simple away games?

Bit simplistic? We've just won 3-0 away in the CL in a must win game and absolutely humiliated Utd in the league. He set the team up to win today bearing in mind they are playing Munich on Wednesday. City should have won today with their performance but didn't because of what occured on the pitch. The manager can't dictate every aspect of the game. I'm comfortable with Pellegrini notwithstanding he may have misjudged some aspects of our three away games so far. 'Pellegrini can fuck off'?.... I still think you need to get a grip.

sorry but I disagree, these kind of games are what cost Mancini his job. Underestimating opponents, thinking the job is done, sitting back on a 1-0...? If this continues, yes he can fuck off

Pellegrini has been in the job for three months not three years. If results don't improve in the Everton, West Ham, Chelsea and Norwich games I might agree with you, however, I've seen an upward turn in our performances and am 100% confident in Pellegrini's abilities. Today was better than both Stoke and Cardiff but the result did not reflect it. You say underestimated but we dropped Aguero because of a knock and swopped Milner for Navas, does that really constitute underestimation?

We're only 3pts off the top, 5pts if Arsenal win and adding Ozil won't solve Arsenal's embedded mentality of bottling it. It'll require a few more signings for Arsenal to come close to winning the league, IMO. No excuses for today, but considering our wretched away form we are quite well placed.

TGR said:
Train said:
Caveman said:
poor substitutions.

Nasri wouldn't have prevented Nastasic from conceding the free, nor would he have had anything to do with Kompany and nastasic's fuck up...

Fuck me. Sometimes I give up...

The changes the manager made completely changed the shape, formation and tactics of the team.
Do that when we are 2 or 3 goals up but not when he did away from home FFS.
No it didn't we had the same shape and formation after the change.

The only game against a top team we've had so far is United and were dropping so many vs average sides. It really is worrying considering Villa had both Benteke and Agbonlahor missing. Very little margins for error now if were to win the title, don't think we will come close this year though we need to make sure we get the top 4 because at this rate even that will be a tough ask.

Eaglechief said:
Chippy_boy said:
Eaglechief said:
To lose 2 away games to mediocre teams, each time conceding 3 goals!

THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED UNDER MANCINI !!!!!!

Will you just FUCK OFF with this Mancini bollocks. He is gone get fucking over it.

I will not stop reminding all those TWATS who thought Mancini being sacked was a good thing for this club, it wasn't and I will remind all those DICKHEADS at the end of the season, when we've won fook all.
Ok but in the mean time, hold your breath. Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.