Villa Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

chicagoblues said:
Those who are not concerned about today's result should really think hard.....losing against shit team when leading by a goal should be big concern....question will be asked and there are plenty of flaws both with management and the players

Rubbish, thinking hard about that will just give me a headache and what makes you think you're right ?

Ducado said:
chicagoblues said:
Those who are not concerned about today's result should really think hard.....losing against shit team when leading by a goal should be big concern....question will be asked and there are plenty of flaws both with management and the players

You will not find one person on this forum who is not concerned, what you will find is a number of posters who prefer to be more measured both in defeat and victory!
There are quite a few and there is a fine line between measured and ignorant .<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:21 am --<br /><br />
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
chicagoblues said:

Rubbish, thinking hard about that will just give me a headache and what makes you think you're right ?
you must be blind

Really strange game. Similar to Cardiff in as much as we dominated possession and conceded from nearly every attack in the second half. I actually think we played a fair bit better than at Cardiff though but I'm shocked that we showed such fragility at the back with VK in the team. The bottom line is though that Villa were terrible, had a seriously weakened team out and we should have been able to blow them away imo. It's happening too often.

bluemoonmatt said:
Eaglechief said:
waspish said:
Don't know yet if he is clueless mark 2 it's to early lets see if he learns and improve our defence because that's Main worry crap defence = no trophies

OK Waspish, I must I am being quite harsh in describing Pelligrini as Clueless Mark II, but under him we've clearly lost that "winning" mentality which took Mancini at least a year and half to achieve.

Pelligrini has a lot to do to turn this around. Can you honestly say before each game now, that we are almost certain to win the game? I know I don't feel that right now.

All of Mancini's hard work to instil that rare winning mentality has been smashed to pieces in only 6 league games under this PLONKER!
RM didnt display too much of that "winning mentality" last season did he, that said an RM team WOULD NOT have conceded 3 at Cardiff or Villa. I trust MP to get it right but if were to mount a title challenge, this has to be THE LAST slip up against supposed weaker opposition and to compensate for the lost 8 points we really should be securing (v cardiff stoke & av) we definitely now require points in some of our tougher away fixtures. We cannot and should not be losing these games if we are to mount a challenge.
Last chance saloon in terms of away form - for me it was today
One last chance - ONE!

chicagoblues said:
Ducado said:
chicagoblues said:

You will not find one person on this forum who is not concerned, what you will find is a number of posters who prefer to be more measured both in defeat and victory!
There are quite a few and there is a fine line between measured and ignorant .

You are the ignorant one sir. Calling people who happen to disagree with you.

BillyShears said:
Balti said:
didn't Bobby Manc get to Xmas before his first away defeat last season? Lost 4 away in the league all season.........the new manager has some work to do to live up to the same standard let alone improve us......

Move on. The club has.
Is it not a fair point to make though billy. It is a discussion forum after all. I am not saying I want RM back nor am I saying MP is shit, but does it not worry yo that we have picked up 1 (ONE) point from 3 away fixtures against eminently beatable teams, in the process conceding 3 goals apiece to cdiff n villa. Do you think Mancini's team would have conceded those goals and lost those games

Outplayed them today, I'm happy with our performance. Losing was really bad luck, 1 goal offside, 1 big chance ruled out for City being offside (same linesman) and outplayed them for the vast majority of the game.

Lack of application and again poor defending against a side we should not be allowing to get a sniff.

If we don't put these games to bed in the future it will put huge pressure on us to continue to win at home.

Our away form in the league is of major concern now and has to be rectified immediately otherwise we will struggle to stay in touch.

mike channon´s windmill said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Eaglechief said:
OK Waspish, I must I am being quite harsh in describing Pelligrini as Clueless Mark II, but under him we've clearly lost that "winning" mentality which took Mancini at least a year and half to achieve.

Pelligrini has a lot to do to turn this around. Can you honestly say before each game now, that we are almost certain to win the game? I know I don't feel that right now.

All of Mancini's hard work to instil that rare winning mentality has been smashed to pieces in only 6 league games under this PLONKER!
RM didnt display too much of that "winning mentality" last season did he, that said an RM team WOULD NOT have conceded 3 at Cardiff or Villa. I trust MP to get it right but if were to mount a title challenge, this has to be THE LAST slip up against supposed weaker opposition and to compensate for the lost 8 points we really should be securing (v cardiff stoke & av) we definitely now require points in some of our tougher away fixtures. We cannot and should not be losing these games if we are to mount a challenge.
Last chance saloon in terms of away form - for me it was today
One last chance - ONE!

Pellegrini wont sleep tonight knowing this ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.