Villa Vs City Post Match Thread

If only that last cross the keeper did not get the touch on and Delph put into the net!!

Good job half of you moaning fuckers weren't at Wembley in 99 you would have shit your pampers

I was and I still think the manager has a lot of explaining to do with the tactics involved with this match. I really don't mind losing or drawing when we are set up properly but this was just an absolutely mess from the start right up till about the 70 minute mark. No excuses in my opinion

Four minutes injury time in a game where each substitution took longer than a minute and where the slightest contact necessitated the introduction of a casualty team. There could have been four minutes for the goalkeeper's time wasting alone.

Still wouldn't have scored, though. :-(

Has the 6 second rule been phased out?

Ahh, sorry

Unlucky against bottom of the league today lads, maybe next time

Unlucky today Pellers, maybe next time try playing a striker against bottom of the league

Unlucky all round today, might be a useful point that against bottom of the league

Switch the interweb off for a couple of hours

Listen mate, I'm not saying pellegrini is infallible he can make mistakes but you're making him sound like the Chilean Moyes.

Also a question for both you and everyone else who's galvanising for P's head.
What happens if pep/Ancelloti/etc. comes and doesn't win every match 5-0 or shows trust in himself by staying defiant in criticism, Will you all scream and cry for him to lose his job as well?
I'm not calling for his head, just can't wait until he's gone. What he did when Bony got injured today is unforgivable

"42 seasons" you say. Whatever you respond with next i won't reply because your last 2 have been as embarassing as your flapping.

Listen. I honestly don't know where you get 'flapping' from? I am not flapping in the slightest. Flapping in my dictionary means panicking.

I am confident we will emerge champions come May. I am just frustrated with the decisions Manual Pellegrini made today against a team we should have beaten convincingly. Is no-one allowed to be annoyed in your world?

the way you put your point across came across was very arrogant. ' should be a given', no game is a given and no game is an easy win.
Any point i put across today will come across like that, i am fuming with Pellegrini today! Hence my posts

People are happy to suck his cock when we play well but don't like people criticising him when he fucks up. Can't have it both ways

And today he fucked up big time!

No I don't I pay my money to see at least some effert Yaya was totally crap and there's was more movement in a bowl movement. I have supported City for 62 years and been a season Ticket holder for the last 40, I think I'm entitled to my opinin.
dont get this hate for one of the best players i have ever seen in a city shirt ,all 3 of those midfielders looked goosed after seville ,im a pelligrini fan ,but he got it wrong today shit happens,but if your really in your 60s i dispair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.