Villa vs Leicester - LC SF 2nd Leg - 28th January

Leicester dominating possession but apart from a couple of attempts from distance aren’t really threatening. They need to get Vardy up front with Ian and Albrighton to give them some width and put in some decent crosses.

He must have dipper blood in him,they have had 2 much worse than that not given against them
Seriously though,the whole system is shit,they should have dedicated var refs,the same teams all the time,letting crappy refs use it is just going to get you the same crappy decisions they give when they are the onfield ref

I haven’t seen a handball as obvious as that not given. Shocking decision. You wonder if they was only looking at the second shout straight after. Doesn’t matter who is deciding that decision, you have to be absolutely brain dead not to give it

Villa defenders owe their keeper big time. He’s pulled off three really good saves so far.

I know some would love to see Grealish join us, as he is a gifted player...

But his attitude would do my head every single match.

I would personally never have him at City, just to save the blood pressure medication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.