Villa vs Leicester - LC SF 2nd Leg - 28th January

I haven’t seen a handball as obvious as that not given. Shocking decision. You wonder if they was only looking at the second shout straight after. Doesn’t matter who is deciding that decision, you have to be absolutely brain dead not to give it
Dick and TAA have had their arms right out to the side,the later moving it out from behind his back,this one tonite was nowhere near as blatant
VAR was brought in to correct our useless refs,instead of bringing in a dedicated var team they let the same refs operate it

Dick and TAA have had their arms right out to the side,the later moving it out from behind his back,this one tonite was nowhere near as blatant
VAR was brought in to correct our useless refs,instead of bringing in a dedicated var team they let the same refs operate it

That was miles worse than the Liverpool ones. Try and watch a game without thinking about them or comparing everything to us. You might just enjoy it ;)

That was miles worse than the Liverpool ones. Try and watch a game without thinking about them or comparing everything to us. You might just enjoy it ;)
GettyImages-1186764621.jpg

EM-zD94X0AA9lNb.jpg

Johnson looked a great prospect, never know how he would have developed.
So true, you never can tell. I also remember Gary Owen being one of the best young players I had seen for a while and thought he would go on to be a superstar but his career never really took off like I expected.

CC semi final, you’d think the place would be packed. There’s quite a few empty seats around there. Hypocritical cnuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.