Villareal ticket details

jay_mcfc

What on earth is going on? We've been given 1400 tickets at a cost of £53. It makes no sense whatsoever, that stand at Villareal holds close to 4000 I think.

The Club has received an allocation of 1,400 tickets priced £53.00 for the Uefa Champions League group stage match at Villarreal on 2 November.

Please note concession prices do not apply and there are no complimentary tickets for assistants of disabled supporters. There will be no ticket returns in the last week of sale and all tickets are subject to availability.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 option 1* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the CityStore at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 8000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 4 October at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 7750 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 5 October at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 7500 or more loyalty points – Thursday 6 October at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 7250 or more loyalty points – Friday 7 October at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 7000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 8 October at 9am.

Platinum/Gold members on the Champions League Cup Scheme with 6750 or more loyalty points – Monday 10 October at 9am.

Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced. There is a £2.50 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings.

Gold Members will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture. Platinum Members will be awarded 40 loyalty points for attending this fixture.Travel packages are available with our official travel partner Thomas Cook Sport. For more details

52 quid on top of 299

football prices are a disgrace, £50 fuckin quid??!?!?!? same for united aswell. joke absolute joke.

There should be a cap on ticket prices for each competetion.

prem £35

F.a cup: £25

League cup: £15

Europa: £20

CL: £32

foley87 said:
1400 out of 28000

i thought we would get more than 5%

bit worried now

Under CL rules 5% is all they're obliged to give us. I thought we might have got more but if Villarreal think they can sell out to their own fans you can't blame them.

i have just committed to flights, accomodation in valencia etc , have 6400 points but reckon i will not have a chance of getting a ticket , anyway failing that will find a bar in valencia/ villarreal and plonk my arse in front of the telly

Think 1400 had be touted as the allocation for a while. Always thought this game would be the hardest to get tickets for. I understand a lot have pre-booked for Benidorm etc due to cheap flights and will now be left dissapointed.

I quite like the idea of watching City in a bar in Benidorm. After being in Munich and tasting the local squash all day i may as well have been in outer fucking space for the game. Anything over a nifty is taking the piss and we should fight it, starting in that bar in Benidorm.

Mancini is the king!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.